- Title: QC Microbiology I
- Code: RCI-08127
- Location: San Dimas California (CA) 91773
- Posted Date: 03/20/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- Performs final product release testing including those tests applicable for endotoxin, and sterility
- Performs raw material release testing including microbial limits and endotoxin
- Performs testing, analyzing, and submits results so that commercial manufacturing activities are not impacted.
- Coordinates routine monitoring and validation activities.
- Orders supplies and assigns expiry to incoming materials, tracks requisitions and reconciles against incoming materials and invoices.
- Performs microbiological testing of raw material, in process, final product, validation-related, and critical utility samples.
- Performs bioburden testing of water and product. .
- Performs Growth Promotion Testing for incoming media.
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, and regulatory requirements for testing and validation pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Understanding of Pharmacopoeial requirements and must be able to follow changes, implement changes, qualify methods.
- Understanding of USP/BP/JP and EP pharmacopoeias and the change process. .
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- BS degree in Microbiology or equivalent and 1 + years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.