- Title: Web Content Publisher
- Code: RCI-82031
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 03/20/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Web Content Publisher
Primary Job Function
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Digital Content Marketing team with publishing content on external websites, including but not limited to and country websites.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and update content on external websites.
- Responsible for content authoring in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) platform and executing day-to-day projects.
- Follow through the approval process with stakeholders prior to publishing in production environment.
- Monitor external websites, and other digital marketing initiatives for compliance to brand standards and accuracy.
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within websites, and monitoring use of digital assets, such as photography.
- Review key performance metrics for websites and work with team to improve SEO.
- Ensure timely posting, tagging, and linking of content.
- Coordinate content deliverables by assembling and cataloging content outputs.
- Manage and maintain tagging and metadata within the enterprise content repository across multiple content types.
- Suggesting areas for improving efficiency with managing and publishing new digital assets.
- Basic image editing tasks with Adobe Photoshop, including cropping, resizing, optimizing for web, and other tasks is a plus.
- Experience with using color palettes, grid systems, and other typical brand elements for website and digital media design is a plus.
- Provide administrative support to maintain digital asset management and change approval systems.
- Work alongside digital teams and multiple businesses to meet the goals of the company.
- Be willing and ready to work on other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major; will consider equivalent business experience.\
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- A minimum of 1 years related experience in a similar role required.
- Must have strong competency with HTML, CSS and using AEM to create the desired page layouts and load content appropriately within the environment.
- Knowledge of basic Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Adobe Creative Suite, mainly working with Adobe Photoshop.
- A proactive approach to responsibilities and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a corporate setting and team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Superior organization and time management skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- An eye for selecting engaging, appropriate images to accompany text.
- Must be a self-starter that is proficient enough in the above skills to become effective with minimal direction and oversight.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.