- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-10009642
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 03/20/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
looking for a project manager for ARVR Global Display program support and implementation to work out of the office in Menlo Park, CA.
This role will assist in planning and coordination of ARVR display program elements that include fixture, graphics & demo content which will deliver for consumer facing environments including: worldwide retail.
This role may support additional variety of projects that come up to support the ongoing success of the team's program and help drive overarching process development to ensure deliverables remain on time.
The project manager is responsible for maintaining the budgeting, planning and ordering of fixtures and graphics. It involves extensive coordination and negotiation between fixture/graphic companies, cross-functional and vendor partners to ensure accurate and on time updates are delivered to stores. They will interface with internal and external resources, third party technical support partners, content creators and channel marketing teams across ARVR.
- Partner with Global Display Program Manager to assist in key deliverables
- Maintain project tracker to ensure all updates execute on time.
- Act as liaison between global fixture vendor partners, graphic companies, channel marketing managers, creative and marketing on any assets related issues that come up through the program
- Process all invoices and work closely with the Global Display Program manager to ensure all updates are on budget.
- Work with Global Display Program Manager to identify areas to value engineer and negotiate with vendors on deliverables such as fixture costs or kitting & shipping costs
- Responsible for generating and tracking PO's so the that budgets are tracking accurately
- Organize vendor partner conference calls weekly to track update progress ensuring all deadline dates are on track.
- At times, step in to work on key campaign program deliverables that come up to support the team
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Understand how to create and maintain project trackers across multiple programs and stakeholders
- Possesses minimum understanding on fixtures & retail environment as a whole
- Understand how to utilize and create excel, PPT and Word docs
- Excellent communicator, superb verbal and written communication
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail, able to detect inconsistencies and errors
- Experience maintaining budgets and fiscal responsibility
- Highly effective at managing conflict. Is able to address issues between stakeholders swiftly in order to maintain a positive team spirit that is consistent with Facebook values
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible.
- Experience with navigating various organizational environments where culture and structure varies.