- Title: NG911 NYPD CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) Integration Engineer
- Code: RCI-9252A RI
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/20/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Assist with coordinating the integration and testing of a System of Systems.
- Identify the appropriate sequence and scheduling of integration efforts for Public Safety IT subsystems;
- Determine the external interfaces requirements necessary to support subsystem integration and testing, and arrange to simulate or supply them as necessary;
- Identify any resources needed to conduct the integration and test functions, including identifying staffing requirements, tools and test equipment, and external vendor support;
- Coordinate, monitor and control all technical activities needed to support integration with the project and program management team;
- Lead technical discussions in integration planning and review meetings and managing the action items;
- Assist in the coordination with project leads and subcontractors to identify, assemble, and review all required Interface Control Documents for the Program;
- Identify system level use cases and test cases targeted at interface validation, as well as assisting the SDE team, project leads, and subcontractors in setting up and testing the interfaces in the SDE;
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology.
- Previous integration / test experience on a large system
- Proactive approach to problem solving any issue, both technical and non-technical, with strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.