- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-08017
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 03/23/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Employee Relations | HR
Managers Job Description:
- Purpose serves as initial point of contact on behalf of client`s Employee Relations department, entering cases into client`s case management system, assigning cases to ER team members appropriately.
- Provides day to day administrative support to both the VP and the Director as well as general administrative support the ER team (approximately 10 team members).
- Responsibility Summary Receives and responds to ER inquiries and requests with timely, accurate, and professional responses.
- Enters ER “cases” received from HR Connect, phone calls or emails into case management system and assigns to ER team members, providing assistance where needed.
- Coordinates ER team meetings and events.
- Performs other administrative tasks as required including scheduling investigation interviews, reserving conference rooms, scanning documents into system of record, responding to requests for employee files in terms of printing documents from multiple systems (i.e. WorkDay).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 4-7 years of experience. Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle difficult customers. Detail oriented, organized with excellent follow through.
- Ability to handle confidential information and build trust throughout all levels of the organization. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, through verbal and written communication.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to deal with time constraints and effectively manage deadlines.
- Proficient in HR Information Systems and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Provides administrative support to director-level management.
- Has previous on-the-job experience at advanced levels to coordinate the office services functions.
- Has knowledge and experience to handle the following: supervision of clerical staff, budget preparation and control, records management, special projects, preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations. Possesses excellent office and communication skills.
- Requires minimal supervision. 12+ Years of experience.