- Title: Biologics Process Operator
- Code: RCI-30931-1
- Location: East Syracuse New York (NY) 13057
- Posted Date: 03/23/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required. Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Maintains files, records and equipment. Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents. Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance and operational variances to area management.
- Follows detailed SOP’s and batch records. Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training. the successful candidate will have a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus. the nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Shift work and overtime required. Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones.
Additional Job Requirements: Position Handles Hazardous Materials