- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-9250
- Posted Date: 03/24/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
The focus of this individuals’ efforts will be IT Project Management driven by the priorities of the Global Product Development and Supply Chain organization.
- Oversee planning and execution of a large, complex program and associated mini projects in their Business Unit’s DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program
- Ensure program and project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned program
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned program and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned program’s momentum and progress. Engage and energize the program/project teams.
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned program
- Prepares all program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders and project managers of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of program management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partners (IT BPs) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs)
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF ) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.