- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-302024
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 03/24/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- The Executive Associate II position provides executive administrative support to the Head of the Clinical Development Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services.
- Anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
- Anticipates needs of manager and/or team, and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with minimal assistance from supervisor with accuracy and efficiency to meet all deadlines.
- Perform highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to proactive calendar management, domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
- Work closely with the PRC coordinators within the CoE and with the EAs of within each of the TAs on administrative tasks related to the functioning of the PRCs, including calendaring, mail group management and Sharepoint administration
- Interface in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking international and domestic travel, monthly reconciliation of business expenses for executive(s) and staff.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules.
- Successful candidate must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Client Systems, Policies, and Processes
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 10 years administrative or comparable experience, prior Client and Executive Associate experience preferred.
- Experience with Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, and Room Scheduler.
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across a matrix and international environment.