- Title: Chemical Lab Technician
- Code: RCI-10025
- Location: Southfield Michigan (MI) 48033
- Posted Date: 03/24/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work.
- As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists.
- Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
- Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- They also conduct tests, interpret and analyse data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
- Must have college degree or working in automotive coatings
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (days); occasional afternoons and weeks if needed * Color experience is a plus, but not required
- The HM most likely will not start interviewing until the end of April