- Title: Backend Developer
- Code: RCI-9939512
- Location: Duluth Georgia (GA) 30096
- Posted Date: 03/24/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
responsible for building backend architecture to feed the web and mobile applications for our customers: development of microservices in a an environment that uses docker technology, collaborating with business stakeholders and front-end developers, and working with 3rd party vendors to integrate their data and processes. Working within a DevOps team.
- Build APIs, microservices based on design specs from architects. Design and create SQL queries, monitoring performance.
- Participate in a SCRUM team by implementing functionalities as specified in user stories
- Partner with front-end developers, and other colleagues, to deliver a quality architected solution
- Designs and codes features by exposing backend functionality to the platform
- Clarifies assumptions, constraints, alternatives, and implications to the customer in order to help prioritize the features
- Identifies challenges in a timely manner
- Demonstrates work results to the Product Owner and stakeholders at the Sprint Demo (Review) by supporting and collaborating with the UX/FrontEnd team
This role strongly impacts creative execution, productivity, and achievement of established business objectives within one or more pet healthcare applications.
- Numerous challenges include: Balancing the demands from the product owner and ensuring timely delivery on commitments, achieving sprint goals, necessary documentation including validation requirements, identifying needed resources, managing the assigned budget, and use and impact of new technologies on current and proposed features.
- All work will be done utilizing SCRUM methodologies in a DEVOPs team. Enterprise support will be provided by senior level architects and other technical stakeholders to achieve the strategic objectives of the Animal Health business.
- Additional challenges are posed while collaborating and partnering with Business and IT colleagues, internationally or with affiliated company colleagues, due to various factors. Partnership may include external business partners and decisions related to how and when to initiate, continue, or conclude the collaboration.
- Must be an expert in backend services development. Must have experiencing with Scrum/DevOps.
- Experience with analyzing information requirements and designing the required architecture to support those requirements in a modular, scalable, readable and cost-effective manner.
Technical Experience Required:
- Java, Spring Boot, JPA, Spring Security, NodseJS, JUnit/Mockito
- RESTful micro-service architectures and APIs (JWT, Netflix Zuul, Swagger)
- OpenShift / Docker / Kubernetes Jenkins / Continuous Integration (experience or knowledge)
- Application localization
- Database integration
- SQL Performance
- DevOps tools (Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins)
- SonarQube (not mandatory)