- Title: Bioprocess Modeling and Simulation Scientist
- Code: RCI-17977
- Location: Andover Massachusetts (MA) 01810
- Posted Date: 03/24/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sudeep Gupte
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 257
The candidate will be working on developing computational and mathematical models for bioprocesses.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing mathematical/computational models for bioprocesses such as mixing.
- Position requires working closely with center of high-performance computing at client's site.
- Working closely with upstream and downstream teams to support computational modeling projects.
- Presenting summary of finding in internal meetings.
- Have experience in developing first principle and statistical model of downstream and upstream unit operation for biopharmaceutical processes.
- Understanding of the theory of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and its application in solving multiphysics (mixing, mass transfer, etc.) and multiphase problems is crucial.
- Deep domain knowledge of turbulence simulation and modeling (including RANS and LES) is required. Understanding Lattice Boltzmann Methods in a plus.
- Experience in molecular and/or atomistic scale modeling of biological systems is a plus (LAMMPS, MOE, etc.)
- Familiarity with CAD software (Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.) and ANSYS modeling tools (Fluent, ICEM, CFDPost, etc.) is required.
- Experience in Linux is highly desired. Familiarity with C/C++, Python, R, MATLAB, and Mathematics is preferred.