- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-9978313
- Location: South San Francisco California (CA) 94080
- Posted Date: 03/25/2020
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- Review Work Order summaries for failure analysis.
- Execute Reliability Business Risk Assessments on pharmaceutical Production and Utilities equipment.
- Identify high risk components for addition to BOMs.
- Work with the original equipment manufacturer to document material specifications for replacement parts.
- Identify changes to stocking strategy for MRO material based on component failure risk.
- Identify replacements materials for item deemed obsolete based on current technical material specifications. Prepare and submit BOM requests for BOM creation / development.
- Facilitate and document results of cross functional assessments of equipment condition. Assist in data gathering for other Reliability Engineering activities as needed.
- Potentially own change records as needed to drive reliability improvements or supporting large CAPA/TAC initiatives in F&E (Facilities and Engineering).
- Identify industrial mechanical components (pumps, motors, belts, actuators, bearings, gaskets, seals, etc.) and instrumentation (flow meters, conductivity/resistivity meters, RTD/temp sensors, transmitters, interface modules, etc.) in the field Interpret technical specifications of components and vendor recommendations Understand nomenclature for industrial parts and equipment as indicated on Piping and Instrument Drawings (P & IDs).
- Be proficient with computers and applications such as Microsoft Excel, Google Tools and SAP Communicate and facilitate with excellent interpersonal skills are required. Must also be self motivated / results driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of maintenance support engineering in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.