- Title: Assistant/Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-30984-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 03/25/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- This position will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook.
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies and fusion proteins, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Sustain a safe and high performance laboratory environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of cell line, upstream and downstream process development.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Analytical Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, or equivalent.
- Experience in protein bioanalytical techniques, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.