- Title: Demand Planning Analyst
- Code: RCI-82083
- Location: Des Plaines Illinois (IL) 60018
- Posted Date: 03/25/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Important Updates from the manager
- Familar with basic excel forrmulas
- Must have reconcilation experience
- Excel expertise (V look Ups & Pivot Tables)
- Bachelors degree with 2-3 years of experience
- Implement and maintain demand reconciliation and processes.
- Develop metrics to measure forecast accuracy.
- Facilitate reviews with planning and supply chain.
- Must hav a finance background
- Excellent communicator
- Supply Chain/Demand Planning Procedure Experience preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Demand Forecastings primary function is to develop demand based sales forecasts for all products.
- The forecasts will be developed using internally developed user models, statistical analysis and through direct interface with Marketing and Sales, Manufacturing Operations and Finance.
- Demand forecasts drive Annual Plan / Update and LBE sales planning, resulting production planning, LRP forecasts and required capital investment planning.
- Establish models, databases and procedures for data assimilation and reporting.
- Develop contingency plans in advance to facilitate immediate action in response to demand changes that negatively impact inventory on hand for assigned area.
- Develop transition strategy and forecasts during product transitions including product launches, end of life, conversions and transfers.
- Lead communications to business unit cross functional management issues related to product sales forecasts and product availability for assigned area.
- Monitor monthly performance of sales and forecasts to identify and communicate trends that indicate gaps.
- May lead, direct, evaluate, and develop demand planning staff to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- In collaboration with Area's drive improvement in forecast accuracy and demand processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Business
- Minimum 2 years of Domestic and international interface experience
- Some Project Management Experience
- Some Financial Experience