- Title: Product Complaint Analyst
- Code: RCI-08015
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 03/25/2020
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical quality/ complaint/CAPA role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple IT systems
- Support product complaint handling processes for clinical supplies.
- Interface with external clinical investigators, drug depots/distributors, and partner companies to obtain complaint information.
- Initiate new product complaint records in the electronic system, determine investigation needs based on complaint details, drive investigation activities, and document the final report.
- Responsibilities include medical review, which involves in-house review of Case Report Forms (CRFs) including query resolution and addenda writing, QA of data listings.
- May manage the activities of regional contract CRAs, and organizes the files and budgets associated with several clinical studies.
- Provides medical support which may include: Adverse Event Reporting - the investigation and reporting of medical product experiences, in depth investigation of medical adverse events and works with Medical Affairs, Clinical, and Regulatory Affairs in the preparation of documentation on adverse events for the FDA; or Medical Communication which includes writing standard and custom responses to communication requests, in-depth assistance to the medical and lay community by responding to inquiries with medical/scientific information that is more complex and requires more data than is supplied in the package insert or the standard letter database.
- Off-label information would be disseminated at this level. May provide training internally and at investigator meetings on safety issues, responsible for serious adverse events and CRF completion, writing study summaries, and review protocols, study summary investigator brochures and IND annual updates for safety data verification.
- 3-5 Years Experience Level.