- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-30989-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 03/25/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- We are seeking an individual with strong attention to detail, a winning mindset, takes initiative and acts with a sense of urgency to join our Global Regulatory Sciences Cardiovascular team at our Princeton Pike Headquarters.
- The position supports the Executive Director, Therapeutic Head of Cardiovascular and responsible for accomplishing highly diverse and sometimes complex administrative tasks, activities, and projects.
Even more specifically, the successful candidate will excel at:
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on understanding department objectives and Client business strategies.
- Maintains and organizes team operations and procedures such as utilizing OneDrive, SharePoint, electronic filing systems.
- Processing travel and expense reports
- Arranging travel
- Maintaining calendars
- Coordinating meetings
- Planning and coordination of complex meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- This position requires a positive and proactive team player and relationship builder with strong administrative capabilities as well as the ability to interface with all levels of Client management and external partners/vendors in a professional manner.
- Exhibits a willingness to assist and support others while balancing work demands and involves others in decision making when appropriate.
- Highly proficient in technologies and applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, T&E, Workday, SAP, etc. as well as a willingness to learn in detail other applications used by the department
- Organized with close attention to detail and follow up
- Be able to coordinate and collaborate with individuals outside Client for any work with external vendors or service providers
- Proven skills in prioritizing and multitasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment
- Highly successful professional with experience working with/for executives
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of administrative or related experience
- Ability to work effectively across organizational levels and functions to complete objectives
- Ability to manage and coordinate information with a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Client company policies a must