- Title: Digital Marketing Operations Manager
- Code: RCI-30988-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 03/26/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
The Digital Marketing Operations Manager, is responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that support our digital marketing programs and campaigns to deliver a personalized customer experience. The Digital Marketing Operations Manager will partner cross franchise, supporting both Hem Onc and I and I. This role will work hands-on within the Sales Force Marketing Cloud platform to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing automation functions necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Works cross functionally with key marketing partners, key strategic agency partners and digital analytics teams, Celgene IT and data providers to yield desired outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and execute strategic digital marketing journeys in partnership with Non-Personal Marketing Leads and strategic agency partners. Provide cross functional project management by collaborating with marketing peers as well as peers in IT and other disciplines as needed.
- Follows the Salesforce Campaign Operations process to design, build and test campaigns in the platform based on PACT approved creative assets and in alignment with the partner agency creative production schedule.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes and best practices to support collaboration and communication among the marketing and operations teams. Identify gaps in processes and systems to optimize workflows.
- Effectively build out customer journeys Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with the Digital Analytics team and Marketers to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics to enable data driven decisions throughout the marketing team. Review strategy and share best practices across teams to deliver on key metrics. Extract and share actionable insights with the team.
- Partner with agency to design and lead development of microsite pages to collect registrations and other requests that flow to SalesForce Marketing Cloud to further the customer’s journey.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) used for digital marketing initiatives and to develop, design and execute campaigns; including managing segmentation, design/build of customer journeys, loading creative, tagging, utilizing Amp script and applying data personalization in order to customize communications for best results.
- Ensure preference center is compliant with latest requirements in order to best manage opt outs.
- Orchestrate and perform QA/ testing.
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline
- Prior experience working in Sales Force Marketing Cloud (eMail Studio, Web Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder) with a particular focus on Journey Builder or a similar platform
- 3-4 years hands-on experience with email, web/online marketing
- Team player with strong cross-functional and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, who can build processes, define best practices, and act as an advisor to teams
- HTML coding ability preferred
Top Three Skills:
- Hands on email development experience with HTML, CSS, & Ampscript
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Email Studio and Content Builder
- Demonstrable experience to execute end-to-end email operations (Development, QA/Testing and Deployment) with little or no supervision by collaborating with multiple creative agencies and internal key stakeholders