- Title: Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Code: RCI-82080
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 03/26/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Salesforce Technical Consultant
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce primarily on Service Cloud module and Call Center (Telephony technology) experience that includes design, development and configuration and implementations.
The following Salesforce Experience is required and job responsibilities include the following:
- Design and build solutions utilizing Salesforce standard features and custom declarative development to support service cloud functionality that includes case management, survey management, knowledge management, email management, etc.
- Perform administrator functions including user management, profiles and roles setup, permissions, assignment rules, queues, license management, and capacity and storage management and other governance aspects.
- Create and customize objects, workflows, process builder, validation and assignment rules, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, and approval processes.
- Design, Develop, Test and Manage complex applications on Salesforce platform, including technical designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging.
- Work as a member of a team developing Apex, Visualforce, Java Script, new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
- Supporting the code review, testing and deployment of Salesforce implementations and seasonal releases.
- Troubleshoot errors by reading and understanding APEX & Visualforce and activating the debug logs, overcome challenging roadblocks, or design creative solutions to solve challenging requests.
- Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices.
- Support all Salesforce integrations including integration with workday.
- Build reports and dashboards as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations.
The following Telephony Technology experience is required and job responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with BTS AVAYA team and provide day-to-day operational support for AVAYA Telephony. Responsible to coordinate with BTS team in setting up the IVR/call flow and skill sets, addressing and resolving issues with relevant integrations, softphone (CTI), Toll Free Numbers, hours of operation changes and AVAYA/CMS Reporting and Dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in computer science preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce as a developer.
- Experience with call center technologies such as CRM or service management applications, and Telephony systems (AVAYA).
- Certified Salesforce Admin and Developer (Required).
- Salesforce Lightning experience is preferred.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, meet deadlines and proactively communicate status updates.