- Title: Statistical Analyst
- Code: RCI-82084
- Location: Alameda California (CA) 94502
- Posted Date: 03/26/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
- The Statistical Analyst I will review study protocol, statistical analysis plans, CRFs and edit check specifications;
- Work with biostatisticians and clinical staff to generate data tables, figures and listings;
- Write and document programs; perform ad hoc programming; and perform QC tasks.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Provide input to protocol, CRFs, edit check specifications and statistical analysis plans.
- Set up study folders and programming environment
- Generate or validate table programs
- Create or validate analysis datasets
- Work with Statistician to write table specifications
- Perform ad-hoc programming
- Perform complex data checking for Data Management group
- Document programs and specifications
- Be able to modify existing macros or create new project specific macros
- Provide accurate and timely answers to routine questions from clients
- Communicate an understanding of basic clinical principles for his/her project and acts in accordance with those principles.
- Be able to solve simple issues independently
- Inform supervisor or manager on important issues in a timely manner.
BS or BA with 2+ years or MS with 1+ years of related work experience
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Position interacts with customers from throughout the division.
- Often required to reconcile multiple and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Effective communication with various levels of personnel is required regularly.
- Position works collaboratively with multiple functional groups to complete programming tasks per agreed upon timelines.
- Communicates an understanding of clinical trial principles for assigned projects and acts in accordance with those principles.
- Effectively present programming concepts to management, scientists and IS personnel.