- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-03442
- Location: Chesterbrook Pennsylvania (PA) 19087
- Posted Date: 03/26/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW – The Project Manager II provides effective leadership, coordination and organization for 1-4 Information Security projects, simultaneously.
They will start up projects, create project plans, assign resources, track progress, review financials and hold the team accountable to their deliverables. This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team.
They should be extremely experienced with the solution development life cycle and preferably Application Development and Agile methods as they may need to operate in a bi-modal manner (Waterfall and Agile) or on hybrid projects using waterfall approach with KanBan to manage backlog.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise. This includes management of hours and dollars.
• Provides overall financial project view to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
• Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
• Provides timely and concise communications to business and technical leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
• Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
• Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
• Brokers services within IT and ABC vendors on behalf of the business area represented.
• Identifies and manages project risks and proactively manages issues.
• Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
• Frequently interacts with IT personnel, business personnel, vendors, consultants and other contractors at various levels, including executives.
• Must be willing to travel up to 10 percent of the time. Performs related duties as assigned.
*** MUST HAVES ***
• Project Management experience in the field of Information Security is mandatory. Applicable areas may include Identity and Access Management (IAM), Active Directory (AD), Data Loss and Prevention (DLP), Compliance, and CyberSecurity
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams)
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience with Application Development either as scrum master or project manager
• Experience with software package implementation / roll-out