- Title: Client Program Manager
- Code: RCI-0506
- Posted Date: 05/06/2020
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Client Program Manager – SourceAbled
Come change how the world works and create a culture of inclusion!
At Rangam Consultants, Inc. you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves to build inclusive talent solutions for people with Disabilities for our SourceAbled program. Partnering with our clients on a focus on fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, you’ll change lives, which will do wonders for your career, and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
As a Client Program Manager your mission is to build long-term relationships with new and existing portfolio of strategic accounts. You will be selling Inclusive Workforce Staffing Solutions and your mission is to strategically identify potential support provider partners for our SourceAbled program, while identifying clients who utilize direct hire, contract and/or contract-to-hire and SOW staffing services. You will be responsible for cultivating new and existing accounts, and continuously networking to enhance Rangam’ s SourceAbled brand in the marketplace.
In This Role, You Will
- Work on Rangam’ s diverse workforce staffing solutions and programs to create awareness in the community, clients, and industry partners.
- Attract and retain diverse talent to build a pipeline for the SourceAbled community.
- Create an inclusive candidate experience from attract to hire.
- Act as a liaison with our partner providers, clients, delivery, and management team, where necessary.
- Partner with Rangam Cares and provide guidance and /or direct support for the consultants on billing at Rangam clients.
- Forge relationships with key decision makers within target markets with the end goal of securing new business and increasing disability hiring while growing the client portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services within new/existing customer base.
- Foster partnerships with (but not limited to):
- Autism & Disability Industry (candidate development)
- Local Support Providers, Advocacy/parent groups, transition programs (high school/trade/vocational/tech), universities, government agencies
- Employer-Clients (revenue development)
- MSPs, Client Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, Client Category Procurement for Contingent Labor, Client Hiring Managers and other industry partners.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers (Clients & Consultants we place) to retain existing business.
- Stay current on Market Intel, industry, and key objectives and challenges and be a trusted advisor and make informed recommendations.
- Provide thought leadership to the client (e.g., best practice presentations, cost savings recommendations, diversity measures, reporting).
- Demonstrable selling, negotiation, communications, and problem-solving skills.
- Be an expert on the features, advantages, and benefits of hiring people with disabilities and suite of enterprise products/solutions, services, and offerings.
- Develop new business across multiple products and solutions by expanding to additional client departments and divisions.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Rangam’ s SourceAbled program and disability industry by the following:
- Account and candidate management
- Client / Candidate communications, presentations and coordination of meetings, status reporting, scorecards, and follow up.
- Provide oversight on key aspects of Rangam’s SourceAbled program to clients by partnering with leadership to identify areas for focus and monitor progress.
- Marketing SourceAbled program to attract Candidate & Clients via social media, job fairs, conferences, tradeshows, campus recruiting etc.
- Support C- Suite and Sr leaders in proposals, industry specific thought-leadership, reporting and client status updates.
To Win In This Role, You Need
- Strong relationship and Client management skills. People do business with people they like and trust. Your ability to build lasting relationships and earn the trust of our clients will be essential to their growth.
- Enjoy working with people and collaborating.
- Solid understanding, and ease of navigating client portals, websites & social media sites
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail and organization. Ability to work on large, complex client programs with many stakeholders and moving parts. You will inspire confidence in our clients and the talent you place by making sure everything is well managed and under control.
- A sales and growth mindset.
- Disability Industry and hiring background.
- Staffing Industry background a plus.
- Four-year college degree in a business-related discipline and/or relevant experience
- 3+ years of current and relevant experience within the autism and/or disability industry,
- 2+ years staffing industry or relevant industry experience
- 25%-40% Travel