- Title: Packaging Technician
- Code: RCI-10134191
- Location: Athens Georgia (GA) 30601
- Posted Date: 05/14/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
2nd Shift - M-F 230pm-11pm. TRAINING TO BE CONDUCTED FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS FROM 8AM-430PM - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THESE HOURS UNTIL TRAINING IS COMPLETE!
To perform the duties associated with labeling, inspecting, and packaging of vaccines. Responsible for operating packaging equipment ensuring target line rates are met. Collaborates effectively with other functional groups to ensure production goals are achieved and completed in a timely manner
- Operation of packaging equipment (e.g.: labelers, pick and place, heat tunnel, vision systems, forklift, etc.)
- Inspect product accurately and efficiently to meet quality guidelines.
- Perform equipment change-over, set-up.
- Responsible for initial troubleshooting for packaging equipment issues (e.g. Labelers, Pick and place, heat tunnel, etc.)
- Ensure that proper cGMP documentation is follow for completeness and adherence to our procedures and in a timely manner.
- Read, understand, and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation of QA Line clearances (e.g. Small volume line).
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Maintains facilities and equipment as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Cross-training in other areas within the department as require to meet business needs.
- years manufacturing experience
- Equipment/Process troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs