- Title: Lab Tech Aide - 3rd Shift
- Code: RCI-08454
- Location: Barceloneta Puerto Rico (PR) 00617
- Posted Date: 05/18/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Position Title: Laboratory Technician I
3st shift and weekend shift
- Perform microbiological testing required for water used in the manufacturing process, raw materials, in process samples and final product following specifications.
- Perform microbiological testing such as bioburden, endotoxin to water samples used in the product manufacturing process and to the final product.
- Perform in process product testing such as bioburden, contamination check and endotoxin.
- Perform all the facilities and utilities environmental monitoring using Climet, RCS, and surface sampling.
- Perform gowning sampling as part of routine program and for qualification/routine requirements. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), safety rules and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Performed ABL environmental Control Laboratory analyses within the expected time and in
- Compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Document results following the established procedures for in process samples, final product, Environmental monitoring, water and special samples submitted to MEC Laboratory.
- Identify, collect and submit to the MEC Laboratory, all samples planned by the LIMS program "Sample Manager" to be analyzed.
- Carry out the maintenance and cleaning of the assigned equipment following the procedures of Laboratory.
- Jointly with the Laboratory Service OF MEC, to maintain the appropriate inventory of materials,
- Reagents, culture Media, reference material, and general-purpose material for the
- Operation of the Environmental Control Laboratory and to carry out the certifications of the Same.
- Comply with the trainings and certifications for their position as established in the Training curricula.
- Provide assistance to operations in the control, handling and disposition of waste
- Biomedical and hazardous areas of their respective area as applicable, ensuring the
- Compliance with local and federal regulations following the procedures and Plant, Division and corporation policies.
- Provide assistance to operations according to environmental management systems, health
- Occupational and Safety (EH & S) and promote continuous improvement.
Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? > Note Virtual Interview process to be followed. N/A
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:
No experience required
Recently Graduated candidates can be considered.
AD in Chemical BA Sciencies/Biology, Chemical preferred, Biotechnology, Chemical Process
Bachelor Degree in Chemical
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
Acknowledge in Microbiology
Candidate must understand English
Candidate must be stand and use aseptic
Experience dissolution test experience
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Viable and non-viable monitoring
Climate & RCS instruments
What type of environment is this person working in?
- Group setting
Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours?
Due Covid current situation:
3st shift and weekend shift
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Onsite Role
Is the worker onshore or offshore? (If offshore confirm with manager that the worker will align to a USD Cost Center for invoicing purposes.) If no, escalate to Operations Manager N/A
Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? NO