- Title: Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-03604
- Location: Carrollton Texas (TX) 75010
- Posted Date: 05/18/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
*** ADDITIONAL SKILLS / "MUST HAVES" FROM MANAGER ***
• At least 3-5 years of Project Management experience managing IT ERP projects
• Business Analyst Experience:
o Process flows
o Architecture system flows
Individuals in the Technical Business Analysis role are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. Business Analysts complement Technical skills to collect, analyze, develop, document business requirements and IT solutions. Technical Business Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, support user testing and effectively manage customer expectations.
Based on breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes, they collaborate with IT professionals in delivering a solution that meets the end user needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solution that meets the end user needs.
• Conducts data gathering and analysis to troubleshoot the data issues.
• May assess the current processes, identify opportunities and propose the future system with an improved design and system flow.
• Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
• Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
• Manages and documents the business process redesign and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
• May provide factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
• May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection) and breakdown high level information into detailed workable requirements.
• May develop/execute user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
• May review and approve test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
• Provide assistance in pulling reports using SQL and work with databases.
• Experience working with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc.)
• Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions. Preferred experience working with Operations/Continuous Improvement Teams on troubleshooting/refining the Serialized Productions, Data Transmission, Inbound/Outbound XML files.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Typically requires 5-7 years of relevant technical or business work experience. Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes, SDLC procedures. Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices.