- Title: Power BI Analyst
- Code: RCI-82781
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 05/18/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Business Analyst/Market Analyst/Power BI Analyst
Bachelors' Degree required, advanced degree in a computer science discipline, with at least 3-5 years relevant experience preferred.
Expert level in PowerBI and DAX programming
Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Create new and extend existing PowerBI dashboards and reports that synthesize distributed data sources of internal and external Market data.
- Work with report stakeholders to understand their business needs and create reports and visualizations based on business needs.
- Create and develop visualization deliverables that provide business insights.
- Provide customer support and maintenance for existing data and visualization solutions.
- Receive feedback from stakeholders on existing reporting assets and make changes as needed
- Design and develop a comprehensive Data Model, incl. all required business KPIs
- Ensure the integrity of data and assist with quality control.
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new tools to consistently raise standards.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner related to assigned projects and ad hoc requests.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems; proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; relentless about data quality; being a self-starter who takes responsibility when required.
- Ability to work with customers to develop solutions that meet or exceed expectations and deliver value.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well in a team and in an individual capacity, and willingness to take the lead on initiatives or as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to translate technical results and attend to details.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work at a rapid pace and manage multiple projects and tasks effectively.
- Programming skills (e.g. Visual Basic) a plus.