- Title: Specialist GIS SME
- Code: RCI-9239A.
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 05/19/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Develop and manage the GIS integration GIS/CAD design for mapping optimitization.
- Manage and oversee the planning, execution and delivery of geospatial data for NG911.
- Evaluate and Implement the cartographic workflow procedure as a SME for the technical oversight and guidance on the NG911 implementation.
- Ensure the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) and Association of Public Safety Communication Officials (APCO) standards are being met during the implementation of NG911 GIS-CAD integration.
- Develop a sustainable workflow for authorizing and updating map tiles.
- Develop the Scope of work that is to meet the GIS requirements and engineering for the NG911 schedule..
- Track and enforce NG 9-1-1 GIS compliance with industry standards from NENA and APCO, encompassing the complete workflow from LVF/ECRF creation through call-taking.
- Subject Matter Expert in providing testing and identify risks associated with Geospatial System Integration
- Perform Geospatial transformations and analysis for collaboration with the other NG911 workstreams.
- Minimum 12 years experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Knowledgeable in NYC GIS datasets and spatial web services.
- Experienced with publishing, maintaining, and working with ArcGIS REST services. Understands ArcSDE and the relational geodatabase model.
- Experienced with implementation of GIS components of a NG911 system including Location Verification Function (LVF) and Emergency Call Routing Function
- Knowledgeable of NENA standards pertaining to NG911 GIS functions.
- National Emergency Number Association (NENA - 911 Association) Certification