- Title: NG911 - Telephony SME
- Code: RCI-9241A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 05/19/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC;
- Independently review the current NYC E9-1-1 infrastructure;
- Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns and potential barriers to migration;
- Provide solution for how NYC can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment;
- Determine the level of effort to procure, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system;
- Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations’ standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system;
- Identify potential impacts to the current E9-1-1/PSAC operations, and any associated Police, Fire, Emergency Medical or other NYC operations;
- Minimum 12 years experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Background in Public Safety communications technologies
- Extensive experience in the following technology areas: Public Safety systems, Quality Assurance, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing
- Experience and knowledge in Legacy Centrex (DMS100) Call Platform, Centrex Trunk Infrastructure to PSAP premises.
- Experience in DMS 100 CO to CO Internetworking, SS7 translation, 10 digit-dialing, and SIP trunking.
- Experience in DMS 100 ACD configuration and structure, and Vesta DMS 3.0 SP4 E911 contact center platform.
- Experience in Digital PBX backup systems, selective router design, and Meta switch design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in GIS systems, dependencies, and influence on call routing.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 911 Logging and Recording models and profiles.
- Knowledge of NENA standards and compliance.