- Title: IT Vendor Management Specialist
- Code: RCI-7756-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 05/19/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
• Ensures vendor compliance with contracts, laws, mandates and regulatory agencies as required.
• Review and direct vendor activities, ensuring performance meets service level goals and other terms and conditions are met.
• Monitors service provider operations and performance against service level agreements, examines measured results for problem determination and root cause analysis, and takes appropriate action to correct failed activities, functions and processes.
• Review, develop and recommend processes to improve and/or enhance vendor operations and performance.
• Serves as first point of contact to resolve contractual related issues and vendor disputes.
• Prepares and presents to IT senior management the status of vendor compliance while identifying any potential financial and/or compliance risk.
• Prepares annual vendor services budget and reviews contract budget variances and takes corrective action as needed.
• Update multiple database tools to facilitate the procurement of IT vendor services.
• Creates workflows to interact with multiple stakeholders like procurement, sourcing, IT, and vendors.
• Must have exposure to IT vendor performance management and or risk, compliance tools.
• Requires end to end thorough experience with RFI's/RFP's.
• Prefers knowledge of the health care and/or insurance industry.
• Prefers knowledge of process redesign and project management protocols.
• Requires broad knowledge of technology disciplines.
• Requires experience implementing large vendor governance or risk programs in the vendor management space.
• Requires Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business administration or IT related field
• Requires 2 to 5 years of experience in contract and vendor management activities.