- Title: Construction Manager - Substation & Transmission
- Code: RCI-29674-1
- Location: Berwyn Pennsylvania (PA) 19312
- Posted Date: 05/21/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a transmission and/or substation construction site and have knowledge about transmission rebuild and substation installation projects.
Some duties include:
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance, Run safety briefings on construction sites that have more than one contractor, Initiate Scope Change requests, Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs, Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability, Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations, Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of transmission and/or substation construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Utilities safety policies, Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder and have the ability to perform Secondary Blocking, Monitor site construction activities for adherence to Utilities's Environmental Policy and Adherence to Utilities procedure (Construction Manager Responsilibities).
Experience in high voltage utility electric substation construction and leadership background