- Title: Compliance Assistant
- Code: RCI-10222354
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 05/21/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Individual will review Signature Verification Letters (SVL) and negative Acknowledgement of Content (AOC) notifications.
- Individual will conduct an investigation which may include Healthcare Practitioner (HCP) signature comparisons, reviewing call notes, initiating a For-Cause Signature Verification or contacting the HCP for clarification, if necessary.
Individual will be responsible for:
- Reviewing PDMA Compliance Outlook mailbox for SVL communications from Knipper SVL program
- Identify negative responses to Random Signature Verification Letters (SVL) and initiate an investigations
- Review comments on SVL responses to identify any needed actions
- Review incomplete responses and pull signature comparisons or AOC responses as needed.
- Communicating with management regarding reportable items
- Communicating with Knipper SA with any updates
- Selecting Sample Signature Forms (SSFs) for For-Cause Signature Verifications
- Pulling SSFs from Encore (Veeva CRM)
- Pulling signature verifications
- Updating SVL tracking spreadsheets
- Creating letters for use in signature verifications and negative AOC follow-up
- Obtaining fax numbers for HCPs
- Faxing signature verification letters and negative AOC follow-up letters to HCPs
- Individual should have working knowledge Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel as well as working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard.