- Title: Digital Marketing Operations Manager - Omni Channel Capabilities
- Code: RCI-31756/31757
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 05/22/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Marketing Operations Manager— Omni Channel Capabilities
- The Marketing Operations Manager–Worldwide Omni Channel Capabilities will drive the implementation of new and enhanced Omni Channel enterprise capabilities across company’s Commercial and Medical.
- In this role, the Marketing Ops Manager will work with worldwide markets, the business, technology, and vendor partners to deliver on new and/or enhanced capabilities designed to drive engagement with customers.
- Capabilities within scope are most non-personal interactions traditional and emerging to include: web, email, CRM, data, social, contact center, rep interactions and other emerging like voice, chatbot, etc.
- He/she must have the ability to be diplomatic with a strong assertive attitude.
- He/she provides objective and consistent feedback to business partners and management and is responsible for inspiring collaboration and aligning buy-in across functional teams.
- Responsible for the project management and execution of capability initiatives from kick-off to go live.
- Partner with and support the Capability Leads in developing a detailed project plan while identifying inter-dependencies.
- Coordinate and lead activities across a matrixed organization, digital production, IT and external (vendors, agencies, production hub vendor) partners as appropriate to facilitate timely delivery of omni channel capabilities.
- Drive the matrix team in delivering the initiative on target and be agile and adept at adjusting plans and timing.
- Lead project kick off and weekly status meetings, co-organize functional team meeting(s), track project deliverables, gather updates from stakeholders, review project documents, identify/manage project risks/issues and update overall project status.
- Provide resolution to complex and exceptional operational and timeline issues.
- Learn and possess the expertise across the omni channel ecosystem.
- Champion the adoption of Enterprise Work Management platform (Workfront) and new ways of working.
- Bring/implement innovative ideas to evolve how we operate through the use of work management automation.
- Challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement on operations – provide actionable recommendations to project approach and identify opportunities to increase speed and efficiencies.
- Capture and share learnings and best practices.
- Possess and maintain an understanding of the changes in the evolving regulatory and compliance environment.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in BS or BA is required.
- A minimum of 3~5 years of relevant digital marketing project management experience
- Principle knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and sales business processes preferred.
- Strong matrix team experience leading cross-functional CRM/marketing initiatives, project/process management.
- Capable of working in ambiguity and establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with the matrix team.\
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with portfolio/project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Workfront, JIRA).
- Experience collaborating with internal/external clients and managing external vendors and managing external vendors