- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-10451312
- Location: Melville New York (NY) 11747
- Posted Date: 05/28/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This candidate will be responsible for overseeing several related projects being executed simultaneously and must be able to ensure they are completed according to plan, within budget while keeping all stakeholders informed throughout project execution.
- Work is expected to be performed according to company's policies and procedures.
- The candidate should have an Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business or related field with 3-5 years’ experience and PMP certification.
- Individual must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent communication, written and oral communication skills
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders tracking, measuring and reporting on all project milestones with necessary escalation to Site Quality Head
- Adheres to all applicable company procedures, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements.
- Is proficient with Microsoft applications and project management tools
- Understanding of Data Integrity, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation practices
- AS, BA or BS in Computer Science, Business or related field
- PMP Certification
- 3-5 years’ experience