- Title: Training Admin Support Specialist
- Code: RCI-10451320
- Location: Melville New York (NY) 11747
- Posted Date: 05/28/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Training Admin Support Specialist is responsible for administrative functions necessary for maintaining training compliance.
- This includes performing training data entry and maintenance of training metrics ensuring compliance with SOP, cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Collaborates with department leadership ensuring timely training completion of SOP, WI and HSE trainings
- Performs Excel data entry ensuring data accuracy
- Compiles and reports training metrics for review by site management
- Files training records and e-files according to local procedures
- Adheres to all applicable local procedures, cGMP’s, company policies, as well as other quality or regulatory requirements (OSHA, DEA, FDA, HS&E, etc.).
- Ensures all work is performed in a safe, effective manner, and in compliance with the appropriate procedures.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary
Key Performance Indicators:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner; possessing initiative and troubleshooting ability
- Capable of collaborating and building working relationships internal and external to the Training department
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient on MS Word and Outlook.
- Strong team player; open to assisting with any task in order to get the work completed
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business need
- Should possess initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be professional and punctual
- High School Diploma; degree or formal training in a business field preferred.
- Clerical and MS application (Excel) experience required; prior experience in GxP environment preferred.