- Title: Laboratory Technician
- Code: RCI-01489
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 05/28/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
• Performs routine lab duties including maintenance of water baths, centrifuges, cuvettes, fume hoods, sinks, eyewash stations, refrigerators, freezers, cold rooms, and incubators, datalogger system, defrosting of freezers and overall cleanliness within Analytical Development laboratories.
• Performs weekly laboratory safety check.
• Prepares and scans logbooks.
• Operation of simple lab equipment such as pH meter, centrifuges, balances, etc.
• Provides support and maintenance for the pipette calibration program.
• Acts as AD liaison to Metrology department ensuring that AD equipment are calibrated in a timely manner.
• Responsible for monitoring expiry dates of chemicals/reagents and ensuring that all analysts are in compliance with current systems in place for maintenance of reagents/chemicals.
• Operation of simple lab equipment such as pH meter and analytical balance; familiarity with GLP/GMP laboratory controls; WORD, EXCEL. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience working with diverse teams.