- Title: Bench Scientist
- Code: RCI-18476
- Location: Andover Massachusetts (MA) 01810
- Posted Date: 05/29/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in bio-pharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory.
- Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of cell counting capabilities desired, including mammalian cell culture work and/or use automated cell counters.
- Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing desired.
- Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to plan and prioritize concurrent assignments/activities
- Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
- Capability and desire to work as a team member in a fast paced environment