- Title: Bench Scientist II
- Code: RCI-18633
- Location: Andover Massachusetts (MA) 01810
- Posted Date: 05/29/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Molecular biologist to aid in characterization of recombinant mammalian cell lines.
- Requires Ph.D in molecular biology and at least 1-3 year of laboratory experience.
- Must be familiar with general cell culture techniques (ex. aseptic passaging of cell lines), RNA, cDNA and genomic DNA preparation, DNA/RNA quantitation like ddPCR or taqMan, and genome-editing tools like CRISPR.
- Experience with molecular cloning techniques such as plasmid construction using Gibson assembly, DNA sequencing technologies and analysis of DNA sequencing data are strongly desired.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Team oriented,
- Fast learner,