- Title: CQ Lab Analyst
- Code: RCI-18623
- Location: Rocky Mount North Carolina (NC) 27804
- Posted Date: 05/29/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
To support the R3 method remediation project at the client’s manufacturing site.
Under direction of the Chemical Quality group, according to project schedule:
- Consistently adheres to company, site, and laboratory safety rules and immediately raises any safety issues with supervision as soon as they are identified.
- Follows procedures at all times, adopting cGMP, cGDP practices.
- Follows supervisor directions at all times.
- Able to function independently, but asks questions as necessary
- Accepts dynamic work sequences
- Actively participates in daily and weekly planning discussions with his/ her teammates and supervision (as needed) offering suggestions to improve Right First Time and schedule adherence as needed
- Consistently communicates work sequence status to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Where scheduled work was not achieve d, actively participates in discussions to identify opportunities for correction and improvement.
- Demonstrates engagement in helping to achieve CQ laboratory, team, and individual goals.
- When faced with roadblocks and issues, routinely offers suggestions for improvements
- Is a positive influence on the CQ laboratory, often going out of his/her way to support and assist teammates on the same shift wherever possible.
- Has understanding of basic non-instrumental and instrumental techniques including, but not limited to: wet chemistry techniques, Manual Titrations , pH, Conductivity, Autotitrations, UV¬ Vis, Polarimeter, HPLC
- Willing to learn and develop a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Capable to read, understand, and execute instructions in basic laboratory procedures.
- Experience in parenteral drug product pharmaceutical manufacturing is plus but not required.
- Successful hands-on analytical testing experience in a GMP environment is plus
- BS/MS in Chemistry or BS Science Degree, 0-2 years’ experience.