- Title: Labware LIMS Developer
- Code: RCI-31980-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 06/17/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The candidate will serve a key role in supporting Labware LIMS V7 to develop and configure customized software product/system to meet client requirements as well as supporting static data building.
- May include end-to-end software development starting from analysis moving on to design, implementation, QA, delivery and maintenance.
- Applies knowledge of technologies, applications, methods, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Under moderate supervision from more senior developers the candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Support creation of static data to support Biologics Development and Small Molecule Business users under stringent timelines.
- Configure and customize LIMS as per business requirements.
- Perform basic or complex configuration of LIMS.
- Extensive experience working with LIMS Basic to develop complex customize solutions.
- Support integration of scientific and nonscientific applications with LIMS.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical documentation and artifacts.
- Must be able to wireframe and prototype solutions.
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Provide Tier 2/3 support in resolving help desk tickets in timely fashion.
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle; experience with all phases of a SDLC.
- Ability to interact with users and translate needs into maintainable configurations, extensions and customizations.
- Ability to design, author, edit and execute test scripts in Microfocus tool.
- 8+ Years in information management working on large projects.
- 5+ Years’ experience working in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in building interfaces to Biovia-ELN systems, WATERS-EMPOWER and SAP is a plus.
- Strong background with Oracle & SQL Databases is desired.
- Strong working experience in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like Oracle & SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience working with QA tools such as ALM for creating test scripts.
- Knowledge of building Windows Applications using .Net Development is desired but not required.
- Knowledge of cGXP and 21CFR Part11 standards and strong knowledge of laboratory and process operations in Pharmaceutical Development.
- LIMS Admin 1 certification is a plus.
Additional requirements below:
- SDLC - 3+ years
- .NET - 1-3 years
- Pharma- 1+ years
- SQL - 1+ years
- GXP - 1+ years