- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-00058
- Location: Cambridge Massachusetts (MA) 02142
- Posted Date: 06/19/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Provide accurate and detailed administrative support to the Global Medical Information (MI) Content team, utilizing departmental processes and applications to enable effective and efficient operations. Coordinates and handles intra- and inter-departmental communications locally and globally.
- Performs and ensures the completion of routine administrative duties, not limited to the following: copy and/or fax documents, maintain and update files, order office supplies using online purchasing application, and prepare standard corporate reports and forms.
- Prepares meeting minutes (in a timely manner), correspondence, reports, tables, etc. and makes necessary revisions to ensure accuracy and correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Maintains departmental calendar using Outlook. Coordinates local GMI Content staff meeting and various local and global meetings; assesses and arranges catering and equipment requirements. Prepares and distributes meeting agendas prior to meetings.
- Renews GMI content staff professional organization memberships and maintains a list of memberships. Coordinates and maintains the annual conference schedule and relevant registrations. Arranges for staff travel needs and processes staff expense reports using the approved online reimbursement application (Concur).
- Schedules candidate interviews in collaboration with Human Resources and organizes new hire training schedule. Assists with onboarding new hires under the direction of hiring manager.
- Enhances the department’s efficiency by improving current procedures and implementing new processes which support the goals and objectives of GMI.
- Assists with project initiatives of the department as needed, including, but not limited to, copy editing and entering documents into the GMI database.
- years of administrative experience.
- proficient with complex functions in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook.