- Title: Stability Operations Assistant
- Code: RCI-19088-1
- Location: Parsippany New Jersey (NJ) 07054
- Posted Date: 06/25/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Position will be expected to work in both an office setting as well as within various stability chamber conditions for moderate periods of time
- Standard chamber conditions can range from 5°C to 40°C with up to 70% humidity. This position will involve the lifting and moving of stability samples on a daily basis.
- Proper and safe handling of stability samples is required. Boxes of up to 50lbs. will be required to be placed and removed from walk-in and reach-in chambers.
- Position will be expected to maintain and complete accurate records and must stay within GMP compliance at all times.
- Must be familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail. Good communication skills required.
- AS or BS degree
- hands on preferred but not required. can have a combination of academic exp. internship, entry level hands on exp.
- 0-3 Years of experience