- Title: IHD HEOR Indication Lead
- Code: RCI-10478836
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 06/25/2020
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This position is responsible for the development and execution of robust health economics and outcomes research studies and customer-facing tools, aligned with company’s medical strategies to support the Immunology, Hepatology and Dermatology franchise.
- This position will be responsible for strategic value demonstration planning and implementation of HE&OR studies to support product differentiation and optimize product market access.
- This position must also be able to actively participate in cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership in the area of HE&OR, demonstrate strong clinical and commercial and access strategic thinking and be capable of managing multiple projects.
- Provide co-leadership in the development of strategies to demonstrate the value of disease/products within the Medical Units within US Medical Affairs with a focus on outcomes meaningful to payer and clinical decision-makers.
- Generate and communicate the evidence necessary to maximize the commercial value of company’s products by demonstrating product differentiation and economic value.
- Fully support the creation and execution of outcomes-based contracts.
- Ensure strategic alignment with other areas by actively participating on Medical Tactical Teams (MTTs) and other cross-functional teams.
- Develop communication/publication strategies for given product and ensure all research is conducted with a high level of scientific rigor.
- Ensure timely development of high quality deliverables (e.g. AMCP dossiers, cost-effectiveness & budget impact models and other supporting materials) to support the value proposition to our key customers.
- Manage multiple projects and product budgets to target as directed as well as interact with vendors in the execution of HE&OR projects.
- Interact with key customers (MCOs, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), medical experts, etc.) as needed to deliver value messages for product pricing and re-imbursement, and optimal utilization.
- Publish and present research accomplishments at scientific conferences and forums.
- As a member of the US HE&OR team, contribute to department strategy and objectives as well as represent US HE&OR on key initiatives.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a managed care setting in the direct conduct of health economics and outcomes research studies.
- Strong knowledge of outcomes research methods, including study design and analysis.
- Strong commercial and clinical strategic mindset.
- Experience with launch of new product(s) or indication(s).
- Demonstrated experience conducting research directly with managed care organizations, physician groups, and/or employers is desired.
- Demonstrated research accomplishments as evidenced by a history of peer-reviewed publications.
- Excellent knowledge of managed care, managed care decision making and the healthcare environment.
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline focused on health economics, outcomes research, health services research, epidemiology, etc. (e.g. PhD, MHA, MPH, etc.), or a relevant undergraduate degree
- Master’s degree is required