- Title: Systems Administrator
- Code: RCI-03708
- Location: Chesterbrook Pennsylvania (PA) 19087
- Posted Date: 06/25/2020
- Duration: 3-5 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Responsible for installing, modifying, removing and analyzing networking hardware and software on the Company's computer systems. This position also participates in network design and project support.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop, maintain and monitor server daily backup and identify best method for data restore
• Analyze server infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
• Monitor systems using tools to pro-actively resolve issues
• Setup/Install/Configure Windows Operating System (OS)
• Perform OS server version upgrades and patching
• Manage security (access control, permissions) for shares
• Troubleshoot Active Directory issues and escalate appropriately
• Participate in monthly maintenance windows
• Participate in a monthly on-call rotation
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings
• Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of a more experienced Administrator.
• Knowledge of server hardware and components.
• Experience with Windows 2003 Server Administration tasks such as user account creation, share creations, permissions etc.
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory and its components (WINS, DNS, DHCP).
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player.
• Good group presentation skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment
• Relevant certifications are a plus.
*** Additional Notes from Mgr to Screen for / Must Haves ***
- What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")?
o High level of familiarity with Windows Server operating systems; Windows 2008
o Job will be to assist with copying data from existing Windows 2008 servers to network storage