- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-32090-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 06/26/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Project Coordinator for SAP Program
- This individual should be able to hold all workstream leads accountable for their actions.
- They should be assertive, but polite and professional.
- Looking for four or more years of experience.
- Assists in managing and facilitating program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Assists PM in development, maintenance and coordination of key project deliverables (PMF, SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Works with PM to build out and maintain the integrated program/project schedule using specified project management tools
- Assists in preparation of key status reports for relevant program/project meetings (Core, IT, Cross Tower, PMO, Steering Committee, etc.)
- Supports PM in tracking progress of activities/milestones
- Assists in routine project management tasks and activities such as logging and maintenance of RAID and Key Activities status
- Examines program/project documentation/data for completeness and accuracy
- Supports the Project Manager’s administrative workload by owning administrative duties for Project Managers
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Captures minutes and actions for relevant program/project meetings
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Follows up with action owners to close out action items
- Assists in execution of all communications internal to the project team (excluding the communications managed by Marketing and Communication Services)
- Produces regular and ad hoc reporting in the form of required dashboard reports, as per requirements (Impact/Priority, Key Leadership updates, etc.)
- Gather PM allocation, facilitate resource capacity planning and sharing within PPM
- Administer email distribution lists to facilitate project communication
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years' experience working with an electronic document routing system
- SAP experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Strong SharePoint administration experience, including user access, administration of web-apps for SharePoint
- HP Quality Center / ALM experience helpful
- Production of professional / executive level presentation materials
- Strong MS Project knowledge
- Organized and able to work independently, ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.