- Title: Benefits Management Analyst
- Code: RCI-34121-1
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19103
- Posted Date: 06/26/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- The role of The Park Benefits Management Office (BMO) is to help determine The Park’s benefit management practices, standards, and metrics that will focus on achieving desired Park and business outcomes.
- BMO Analysts will be responsible for monitoring and reporting metrics throughout The Park, to Park Leadership, and IT leadership, as needed.
- Once The Park has been established, your role and responsibilities MAY shift to focus on the operations and management of The Park.
- The Park officially began in January 2020 with the first wave of pilot projects.
- The BMO analyst will also be responsible for maintaining said standards and updating as needed.
- The Park is a new program that will transform Utilities IT service delivery through end-to-end focused portfolios of work dedicated to business outcomes, realizing substantial benefits to Company.
- As a member of The Park team, you will be an integral part of The Park’s evolving design, providing regular feedback and input to help us build the best solution possible for Company.
- Analyze The Accumulated Financial Savings/Benefits From Collective IT Projects, provide reporting monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Track overall vendor credits by partner (as they are accrued and used)
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the benefit processes
- Help track all new project estimates as they come into The Park program
- Work with supply to understand current contract agreements and help establish future contract terms
- Validate the IT project estimates and savings, confirm the incoming project requests align to the master contract terms
- Provide input to BMO lead and other Park team members for establishing Park metrics
- Process monthly invoices, accruals, forecast
- Collaborate with multiple Project Managers across all IT Projects to ensure that they are applying the financial savings and benefits correctly
- Help expand use of enhanced technology (e.g. ServiceNow, new BI tool, etc.) to drive the collection and reporting
- Work closely with external vendor partners affiliated with the Park.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience building and managing an IT program business case, financial commitments, operational metrics and reporting.
- 10+ years working on financial or project management.
- PMP certified is a plus