- Title: Process Development Technician
- Code: RCI-19110-1
- Location: Carlisle Pennsylvania (PA) 17013
- Posted Date: 06/26/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
As a Packaging Operator you will manually assemble, glue, tape and package boxes, cases and other material as needed.
Activities also involve set-up, operation, and verification of printing, weighing and robotic equipment as well as staging packaging material, documenting, cleaning, and performing in-process quality checks.
The work involves lifting up to 50 lb. containers on a regular basis and moving pallets, totes, and film using a hand truck or similar tools.
A thorough understanding of each job function within the work center is essential.
Attention to detail, a sense of urgency and the ability to work unsupervised are required.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Follow work instructions and a batch record to manually assembly, glue, tape and package boxes, cases and other material as needed
- Set-up and operate printers, scales, tools and robotic equipment for the purpose of packaging finished product
- Perform all necessary documentation including: required labels, batch records, cleaning forms, assembly logs, work orders, etc
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure cleaning process does not impact manufacturing areas
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), sanitation procedures and general housekeeping as well as all safety practices and procedures
- Production Area Cleanliness. Ensure appropriate cleans are performed which will include mopping floors, cleaning walls, sanitizing tools and equipment and operating various cleaning equipment
- Communicate effectively up and down the Chain of Command
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Production Supervisor
- Cleaning equipment
- Lead quick and efficient changeovers to minimize room down time