- Title: Lead Responsible Engineer
- Code: RCI-34404-1
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19146
- Posted Date: 06/29/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of transmission and substation projects.
- Generate contract requisitions and support the Field Engineer as required.
- Ensure all Cascade data is gathered and transmitted to the Cascade group.
- Coordinate the review of IFA project dwgs with other team menbers.
- Act as interface between the LRE/ construction and EOC; work with LRE to establish project scope; Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for field/ construction questions; Coordinate disposition of all Field Change Request (FCR); Control distribution of design drawing transmittal.
- Provides knowledge and experience to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs. Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues. Responsible for supporting the Lead Responsible Engineer (LRE); Review engineering documents including relay sketches, single lines, schematics, general arrangements and layout drawings and wiring diagrams. Perform the following roles and responsibilities.
- Generate Material Request to order material as required; Maintain an Action Item list and hold a biweekly engineering call between the LRE and EOC to discuss open items.
- Gather all project TAWI, review, and transmit to EOC.
- Ensure rating sheets are generated and distributed to the project team; Send project dwgs (SLD etc.) to TSO; Obtain quotes for outside services (ratings, SPCC updates, etc.).
- Track material to ensure it is delivered to the field in time to support the schedule dates; Participate in schedule, outage and secondary blocking review meeting.
- Looking for a Power System Engineering Degree (or related), with experience as a Lead Responsible Engineer, Regional Electric Distribution experience, and excellent Communication Skills in the candidates submitted for review.