- Title: Chemical Lab Technician
- Code: RCI-10298
- Location: Beachwood Ohio (OH) 44122
- Posted Date: 06/30/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work
- As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists.
- Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.