- Title: Work Planner
- Code: RCI-34502-1
- Location: Berwyn Pennsylvania (PA) 19312
- Posted Date: 06/30/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project.
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs, Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability.
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance, Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews, Initiate Scope Change requests, Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Utilities safety policies, Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder, Monitor site construction activities for adherence to Utilities's Environmental Policy.
- Candidates with strong Construction experience as well as strong technical skills in distribution, transmission, and substation design.