- Title: Employee Relations Specialist
- Code: RCI-10588829
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 06/30/2020
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- In this role, you will conduct internal local matter investigations of lower risk complaints regarding inappropriate behaviour and allegations of policy/guidelines violations on behalf of the People & Organization (P&O) function.
- The cases will be assigned in partnership with a P&O leader and Legal partner who will help to support the process of closing out existing casework for US Pharma organization across its franchises and functions.
- Develop investigation strategy, working closely with the aligned People & Organization (P&O) Business Partner team members to gain insights on any steps already taken to address the local matter.
- Seek guidance from Legal and/or Employee Relations as may be necessary.
- Conduct investigations in compliance with established internal procedures.
- Escalate the local matter to the SpeakUp office if the findings suggest a higher risk consideration.
- Develop and maintain appropriate investigative documentation, including detailed investigation notes and the completion of the Local Matter report to be uploaded in the EthicsPoint system.
- Present factual summaries of investigation results to the IRC as needed to enable the team to reach factual case conclusions and to agree on a recommendation for sanctions and remedial action, if any. (The IRC is an internal cross-functional and/or cross divisional team that meets, to discuss internal inquiries and investigations into substantiated allegations of misconduct, to recommend to management what, if any, action should be taken in response to substantiated allegations.)
- Close out the case in the EthicsPoint system, uploading required documentation and local matter report.
- Demonstrated application of employment law knowledge (e.g. HR experience: including HRBP or Employee Relations experience) OR significant applied experience in investigations/interviewing skills gained via roles in e.g. Compliance, Security, Audit functions, Legal, etc.
- Consistently demonstrate appropriate confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity in handling all investigation matters.
- University degree required.