- Title: Damage Prevention Specialist
- Code: RCI-34137-1/34138-1
- Location: Washington District of Columbia (DC) 20068
- Posted Date: 07/02/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Provide business function support in the Claims-Damage Prevention Department to assist in achieving corporate goals related to safety, excavation best practices and reduction of underground facility damage incidences.
- Protection of company infrastructure assets through proper observations, field investigations to identify at fault-root cause parties and pre-excavation field audits;
- Maintain internal/external customer satisfaction while balancing effective damage prevention practices.
- Knowledge of safe dig process and utility law
- Auditing underground locating process
- Locate experience
- MS Office skills
- Underground facility damage investigation
- Knowledge of utility law
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally;
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports and documentation in connection with performance metrics and cost recovery
- Demonstrated ability to assist in handling workload applicable to multi-jurisdiction (NJ, DE, MD);
- Minimize company liability exposure through effective quality assurance and educational campaigns;
- Will provide a company vehicle to take home will need valid drivers license.